When budgets are stretched, systems are tired and staff are under pressure, many schools wonder whether they can afford to bring in a trainer. The good news is that there are ways of reducing the cost of training like sharing your training day with a neighbouring school or cluster, opting to host a Jenny Mosley conference to receive free training for your staff or by booking a shorter, more focused 2.5 hour workshop for all your staff. Do read on!
Free Training From Jenny Mosley – Host A Conference
Contact Jenny Mosley Consultancies to host one of our training conferences in your school. All you need is to have a large hall, provide some refreshments on the day and help with marketing the course locally. We will do the rest and handle marketing from our end, applications and bookings! With this training option you can opt to keep your school open and save valuable INSET days.
Jenny has been running her highly successful conference days all over the country for many years. If you would like to be a Host School for our ‘Behaviour for Learning’, ‘Powerfully Positive Lunchtimes’ or ‘Vibrant Circle Times for Early Years’ days then do get in touch. In return your staff will receive their free training on the day! If you would like more information, please get in touch with Joanna on 01225 767157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help. If you don’t have a spare hall we may still be able to work together – just call for more information.
So if you would like Jenny Mosley to visit your school and help you with promoting positive behaviour, social and communication skills, lunchtimes and playtimes initiatives we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of Hosting A Jenny Mosley Conference
- Your staff are trained for free.
- You share your training day with other local practitioners.
- It’s a great way of networking and gaining valuable insight into best practice and different ways of working whilst benefiting from spending one or two days with Jenny.
- Keep your school open and save INSET days.
If you would like to discuss these options please phone 01225 767157 or email email@example.com.
Lower Cost Two and a Half Hour Workshops
Jenny is delighted now to be able to offer shorter workshops lasting two and a half hours. There are many advantages to this style of training, including:
- The host school staff are trained for free.
- Staff from neighbouring schools can book places on the course for a very reasonable fee.
- The school can remain open, meaning that a valuable INSET day is not used up.
- The shorter workshop means that the hall can be free in time for setting up for lunch.
- Most schools can copy with no or minimal supply staff needing to be called in while teachers undergo training.
Jenny can offer two and a half hour workshops In the following:
- Building Resilience and Self-Esteem In The Early Years
- Calm Dining Halls and Positive Lunchtimes
- How Circle Time Can Support British Values
- Positive Behaviour Management Training Workshop
- Reducing Exclusions – How To Support Challenging Children
- Staff Wellbeing and Wellbeing For Children
Phone 01225 767157.